Monday, September 21, 2009

And on the Other Side of Things...

Come to find out, SHE needs the spankings...

I can wear those shoes too! It's quite exciting, actually. I feel very comfortable as the bottom in a relationship, but I also have no problem at all switching to Top mode when a special little girl needs it.

she obviously does.

she has a high stress job, so the release is good for her. she also has a cocky little attitude at times, but I think we'll be able to get that under control fairly quickly...

I love the thrill I get when I've made her blush by something I've said. I love the high between us when we make each other smile. she's good for me. I'm good for her. I like where this is going. It's Easy. Very natural...as it should be. I'm very happy with the way things are. Our future looks bright.

Stay Tuned!

~Sly

1 comment:

  1. okay, you, we want to hear more!

    Love,
    Angie
    ps, kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete